- City National Bank, America’s Premier Private and Business Bank®, today announced it has acquired Exactuals, a Los Angeles-based provider of innovative SaaS solutions for complex payments in the entertainment industry.
- Springbot, a data-driven marketing platform for eCommerce retailers, today announced Onsite Abandonment, the latest feature to integrate with Springbot Exchange, a data cooperative developed uniquely for eCommerce SMBs. Springbot Exchange...
- Fraud detection pioneer Featurespace has received its Queen’s Award. The Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire, Julie Spence, presented the award to CEO Martina King at the company’s Cambridge headquarter’s at the Hauser Forum.
- As the digital music economy has shifted into the streaming age, the music business has increasingly been forced to confront one of its most glaring issues: incomplete, missing or just plain incorrect metadata in...
August 16, 3732 - NAFCU Services has designated DefenseStorm, a nationwide provider of cybersecurity and compliance solutions, as the Preferred Partner for their Cloud Based Cybersecurity Platform. The NAFCU Services Preferred Partners are selected...
August 16, 1460 - Scratchpay, a fintech company focused on veterinary care, has raised a $6.4 million Series A announced today. The round was led by Companion Fund, a pet-care focused investment arm which was launched..
August 16, 266 - EMV has done wonders to stop fraud via cards at the physical point of sale. The bad guys have moved off the premises and onto the web in..
August 16, 566 - NAFCU Services has designated DefenseStorm, a nationwide provider of cybersecurity and compliance solutions, as the Preferred Partner for their Cloud Based Cybersecurity Platform.
- Featurespace picked up the award for Best Innovation in Predictive Analytics at the CogX awards 2018, part of the CogX Festival of AI.
- Springbot, provider of the leading eCommerce marketing platform that helps retailers grow revenue, has developed and published a four-stage marketing maturity model for small to medium-sized (SMB) stores charting a growth course in an increasingly..