- It's the dichotomy of technology: When all is going smoothly, no one thinks twice. But if the “payment grid” doesn’t work, consumers feel the pain.
- Bill.com, the leader in digital business payments, today announced it is expanding operations to Houston as the company enters a new phase of growth.
- (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- , the leading provider of , today announced that it added 17 new financial institutions in a particularly strong fourth quarter. Micronotes added a wide range of large, mid-size, and ...
- Featurespace CEO, Martina King, has been recognised in the Card and Payments Awards. The Industry Achievement Award is presented to an individual or team or who has had an influential ..
- Not all credit unions offer student loan refinancing, but many do. A credit union student loan refinance lender may be right for you if:
- The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), the state’s leading association dedicated to the promotion and economic advancement of Georgia’s technology industry, has announced DefenseStorm, Inc. as one of its Top 40 Innovative Techno...
- Dubai-based luxury fashion mobile platform THE LIST is partnering crypto payment processor BitBay Pay to facilitate payment using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
February 19, 1223 - SmartPath, a fast-growing, data-driven business that is revolutionizing corporate financial wellness, announced today it received over $2.7M in funding led by PJC, a Boston based venture fund, with participation from TTV, Y-Combinator and..
February 19, 1047 - LendKey, the leading lending-as-a-service platform, announced that it has originated a total of more than $2.6 billion in loans on behalf of its financial institution partners as of the end of 2018. LendKey's turnkey..
February 19, 949 - Major cryptocurrency payment service provider BitPay has reported $1 billion in transactions this past year, according to a press release Jan. 16